Tuesday 2 December 2014

It's Christmas Time! (Oh yeah, NaNaNa)

I know I cannot compete with Chart Christmas pap, as I working outside the music business elite and do not have promotion and pluggers behind me but it is pleasing to see that my humble little video for It's Christmas Time! (Oh yeah, NaNaNa) has now had 1050 plays so far on YouTube and we are only just into December. That is a faster watch rate than any Newtown Neurotics videos on YouTube.
It has also produced interest for work for Scorpio productions who shot it, which is great too.

Very pleasing!

Hey, make that number bigger by watching it now...






If you find the tune is an earworm, you might just want to buy it too at The Drewett Store



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.